Monday, July 4, 2011

Just a break, not broken

Since the beginning of blogs, bloggers and their blogs have gone on breaks both announced and unannounced. I didn't decide to take a break - it just happened. And then it kept happening. In fact, I started to write a return post back in May and my computer crashed spectacularly, leaving the thought incomplete and extending the break even more. Just a little break, not broken.

Of course, I've been busy, which is why blogging has been a low priority over the past few months. Many projects have been finished, and I will give them their moment in the spotlight accordingly, but it's just going to take some time. My husband and I have been working on our house a bit too, getting grown-up furniture and finishing some handy projects that were left in limbo for so long, so expect a full report on that. And, of course, my job of being the mom to my two little boys is difficult and easy and wonderful and tiring.

So, here I am. I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment