On the last day of the Winter11 HPKCHC term, I finished up two more charity hats for Quidditch. This time I pulled out all my wool scraps and worked on making scrappy but fabulous hats.
Errrr. Well. They look better in person.
This one used up as many blues and purples as I could coordinate together - lots of my little bits and bobs of dyeing practice over the years:
and this one got pinks and earth tones:
To turn them in on time, I was up late and the camera was not cooperating so we got camera phone pictures. But, I managed to make two impressively not ugly in person hats using up roughly 435 yards of yarn that will warm some heads on the other side of the world.
19 hours ago