Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WIP Wednesday, October 13

My parents and sister visited over this past long weekend, which meant I would either get a ton of crafting done or very little. It turned out to be a ton!

IMG_4155

Squirrel mittens? I'm past the squirrels on mitten two already. Star blanket? Half done already. Spinning is coming along slowly (15 minutes a day and it's a guarantee). I'm most pleased with my progress on the Fireside Sweater right front piece, which is already above the bust shaping and well into decreases for what I think is the yoke (and that's after having to rip back three inches yesterday).

In other news, I'm now an author on the Harry Potter Knit & Crochet Cup blog. I don't know what I'll be saying just yet, but I'll be saying something!

1 comment:

  1. Preeettty! Is the star blanket crocheted? Did you post the pattern? I'm going to look back.

    ReplyDelete