Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mittens on the run

Not a very thorough or prompt edition of WIP Wednesday, I'm afraid, but the mom portion of life has kept me extra busy lately.

In addition to these Camilla mitts, which are coming along nicely despite a wacky gauge issue, I submitted a dissertation proposal in another game on Ravelry - Nerd Wars. I'll post it here when I can. My first portion of it, which of course I'll also turn in for the House Cup, is a free shawl pattern originally in Finnish called Lehmus-huivi. I'm totally in love with my yarn/pattern combo and watching it unfold!

But for now, parked in the car with a sleeping baby outside the doctor's office where my husband and other child are, I'm charging ahead on Camilla and hoping for a return of good health.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment