Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Less Appendix

Was it only a week ago that I was writing about the heat? I feel like a lifetime has passed. To make a long story short, if you're reading this it's likely that you already know that there is one less appendix in the world this weekend than there was last. Getting a diagnosis was not as easy as one might think, but once I had it I was having surgery about three hours later. A couple hours after that I started knitting some mittens until I could fall asleep again. All told, it was a bit of a surprise but really a good thing as it seems the appendix was trying to tell me it wanted out for quite some time.

I'm not supposed to do anything exciting or fun for a few more days, and I hope to have a lot of knitting to report at the end of it! Oh, and I've been spinning the Younger Yarn Punta roving too. I decided to go ahead and ply the singles I've got and see how I like the finished yarn and how my spinning holds up as a yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment