Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Stashdown Report

Although I feel good about controlling my yarn stash growth at the moment, the numbers for June aren't really inspiring. Let's not dwell, shall we?

My friend Pacasha opened her Etsy store, Younger Yarn! Naturally I showed my support, getting some lovely yarn and some fiber since I'm a spinner now. (I've decided that handspun yarn and the fiber to make it does not count as yarn in or out for my purposes here. There just isn't enough of it to make a difference!)

029057
Kaylee Sock String, Punta roving in Charlie Pace

Our Pennsylvania trip included a stop at a local yarn store, The Yarn Basket in Chambersburg, PA. I got a couple souvenirs of my visit of course.

033044041
J.Knits, Araucania Copihue, Araucania Ruca

I won a skein of Skinny Bugga! in a drawing.

049

My Alina Shea Creations club shipment for June, Peace at the Beach. You can see that it's beautiful, but you can't feel just how soft it is to touch!

036


I also made a visit to The Spinning Room for some fiber to spin and some yarn for a specific project I had in mind.

060066
Bluefaced Leicester top, Colonial top in dark blue-based multi color

And the yarn...
008007
Ella Rae Classic for colorwork mittens, Queensland Collection Super Aussie superwash merino that was on clearance. Clearance!

June yarn in: 3,384 yards
June yarn out: 1,253.9 yards
Year-to-date in: 31,998.75 yards
Year-to-date out: 10,460.7 yards

Yards to go until I break even: 21,538.25 yards

And yet somehow, I still have hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment