Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hey, look, a WIP Wednesday! Well, surprise surprise, I've been continuing to work on socks for the Tour de Sock. The first stage was from October 1st to October 9th and I made it - turned them in on the afternoon of the 9th, putting me in 64th place.

See?

008

Calable by Regina Satta, Stage 1 Tour de Sock.

I'm thrilled to have survived the first Stage, and since my personal goal is accomplished now I can balance the rest of the sock race with my other crafting deadlines.  Which is why I have knit an entire sock and started the second one since the pattern for Stage 2 was released on Monday evening, of course...

Tuesday morning:

2011-10-11 11.04.25.jpg

This morning:

2011-10-12 08.32.51.jpg

The end of this stage is the 22nd ACK it's actually the 18th!! with plenty of other things I need to do and Rhinebeck between us. We'll see!

Edit: The Stage 2 sock is Phellogen by Glenna C.

No comments:

Post a Comment