Sunday, April 4, 2010

March Stashdown Report

March had great potential. I had to finish my Emerald Isle blanket to get credit in my Harry Potter crafting game, and that enormous yardage credit and the knowledge that it was a virtual guarantee is my only excuse for the yarn orders I placed in March. I bought two skeins of sock yarn from Alina Shea Creations early in the month. Then my husband offered to treat me to some yarn (enabler!!!) and, well, .... I went to Knit Picks. Then there was an Alina Shea spring sale and I was sunk (but it hasn't arrived yet.... so it doesn't count yet!).

I did wind off a skein of cotton to give away in a swap package, which I count as yards out. So there is that!

March yarn in: 7,533 yards
March yarn out: 4,404.7 yards
Year-to-date in: 18,041.75yards
Year-to-date out: 7,896.4yards

Yards to go until I break even: 10,145.35 yards

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment