Thursday, November 19, 2009

Notes of late

If you stop by and scroll down on this page, you'll see in the column on the right a little section with my current works in progress (WIPs) that changes pretty frequently as I work on things. A couple projects flew through so quickly lately that I forgot to even mention them here, so I'm going to give a quick rundown of the parade of finished objects.

A couple of crocheted potholders:

001

A chapstick holder made from these detailed directions:

009


A washable cotton Swiffer cover from this pattern:

011


Some crochet socks for Zee out of a sport weight superwash electric orange yarn that matches NOTHING but itself:

073


An Irish Hiking Hat for my friend Jenn:

028


Crochet holiday wreaths made on milk jug rings:

017


The Wave Hat for Spike:

011fix

This was my second colorwork hat out of Suri Merino and I really enjoy working with the yarn and the snuggly finished products!

1 comment: